Have a go at this quick recipe for a speedy meal.
- Egg Noodles
- Sausages (I used chicken)
- Spring onions
- Red onions
- Cajun seasoning/ All purpose seasoning
- Rapeseed oil
- Olive oil
- Boil the egg noodles, for approximately 4 minutes. Then drain in a colander (rinse with through with cold water).
- Pan fry your sausages first, cook for 10 minutes (depending the size times will vary depending on the size of the sausages).
- Add your seasonings in while it is cooking,
- Fry your chorizo, throw the chorizo in for 6 minutes.
- Cook the onions, for 3 minutes in with the sausages.
- Mix the noodles in with the sausage mix, fold and mix to combine the ingredients.
- Eat and enjoy, serve with sweet chilli sauce for extra flavour.